Following comprehensive market research and customer feedback, Nolan.UDA and Ziptrak® are proud to announce Wider Ziptrak® Blinds in 2016. After extensive research and development, consumers now have the option to enjoy a reliable and robust solution for covering wider openings. You can also enjoy peace of mind that it has been engineered by the team that brought you Australia’s leading track-guided blind system. Benefits include;
• Robust and reliable
• Cover a wider span without the need for removable post
• Satisfy your customers’ requirements and win more jobs
• Minimal change to any components
• Stronger components allow you to achieve a flat finish even on large blinds
• Compatible with the Ziptrak® Centre-Lock-Release
• Excellent value for money
There are important Fabrication and Installation changes related to:
- Top tube, spring and pelmet selection dependent upon blind size
- Scalloping of the skin
- Bottom Bar weight
- Face-fixed installations
Horizon Mesh: Trusted and supporting partner of Ziptrak®
Horizon is a versatile woven mesh designed for blinds, awnings, general outdoor applications and compliments the Ziptrak® system perfectly.
Click here to find more about how Horizon is a proven and trusted partner to the Ziptrak® brand.